- Applicant must be a high school senior graduating from an accredited Vancouver, WA high school.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or will be enrolled in Clark College or Washington State University to begin during the fall term or semester.
- Applicant must attend college full-time (12 credits or more) for the entire academic year.
- Applicant must be considered a student in good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a permanent resident ID card or current passport.
- Applicant must be in need of financial assistance.
REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
For a full list of scholarship requirements and eligibility, CLICK HERE.